So that you can enjoy your stay in Pforzheim without restrictions, we have compiled important information on the subject of accessibility for you on this page.
In the brochure "Pforzheim Barrierefrei" you will find all barrier-free offers of the Goldstadt. You can find them on the following page: Pforzheim barrier-free
If you have any questions, the Tourist Information team will be happy to advise you by telephone or personally on site. The Premises of our Tourist-Information at the Schlossberg are barrier-free accessible (passage width of the door: 1m, height of the counter: 76cm).
Our sightseeing walks we can make it barrier-free if necessary, so that people with reduced mobility can also participate.
The playground in the Wildpark Pforzheim offers a carousel for ALL, also suitable for people in wheelchairs or children in prams. You can find it on the Adventure playground at the Ewald-Steinle-Haus in the Wildpark.
On the playground in the Enzauenpark all children can play together, because there is also a carousel for ALL here.
Pforzheim main station
Disabled parking space and WC are available. Ground level entrance to the reception building and to the tracks (via elevator). Further information
City bus lines Pforzheim
Almost all bus routes are barrier-free or accessible with the help of an accompanying person or the bus driver. Exceptions are lines 7 and 9 in the evening from about 8 p.m. onwards.
Further information can be obtained from the VPE.
Barrier-free multi-storey car parks and parking spaces
- Central car park Schober, Zerrennerstrasse 20 + 22
- Underground parking Landratsamt, Zähringerallee 3
- Parking garage Schlössle Galerie, Kiehnlestraße 14
- Underground car park Hilda Gymnasium, Kiehnlestr 25
- City multi-storey car park/ Gothe multi-storey car park, Badstraße 12
- Multi-storey car park Volksbank Haus, Zerrennerstraße 28
- Parking garage Post/ Cineplex cinema, Zerrenerstraße 31
- Parkhotel underground car park, Deimlingstraße 36
- Theatre underground car park, Orphanage 5
- Underground car park Marktplatz, Deimlingstraße 6
- Parking lot Rathaushof, Deimlingstraße 6
- Gymnasium, Goethestrasse (not Mi and Sa morning)
You can find more information about the parking spaces at here.