The European Commissioner for the city of Pforzheim, Anna-Lena Beilschmidt is a direct line between Pforzheim, on the one hand and the EU level on the other.
Among her responsibilities:
- Preparation and provision of up-to-date information for management and policy
- Tracking current EU issues and participation in decision making
- Employee training on EU issues
- Cooperation and support of European projects
- Information and advice on funding
- Public relations and organizing events regarding various European issues
- Contacts and exchange with European institutions
- Networking of European agents within Pforzheim *Round table*
- Participation in various European networks
If you would like to be invited to future events, we will include you on our mailing list. Please send us a Message.