Skip to content
  • overcast clouds: 85-100% 6 °C
  • Contrast
  • Easy Language


Doctors, architects, lawyers, tax consultants, artists, journalists, environmental consultants – the activities covered by the liberal professions are as varied as the possible legal forms, provisions and requirements, which we will inform you about here.

Detailed information

Please read in the aspects of daily life "Business Start-up" and "Trading License" what you should also take into account as a founder of a new company and how to apply for a trading license.

Note: If you want to provide a service in Baden-Württemberg as a German, as a member of another EU/EEA State (EU-/EWR-Staat) or as a Swiss national, which is included in the EU Services Directive, you will find under "Self-employment Online" (Selbständigkeit online) detailed information for the specific requirements, which you have to meet, and how to get to the electronic procedure management.