Skip to content
  • overcast clouds: 85-100% 24 °C
  • Contrast
  • Easy Language

Dog License Fee

If you move house with your dog within the municipality, then you have to notify the change in address to your municipality.

You can notify the new address in person, in writing or by telephone stating your name and the reference number of the dog license fee.

If you move to another municipality, then you have to deregister your dog in your former municipality and register it in the new municipality.

Release note

The German original version of this text was drafted in close cooperation with the relevant departments. The Finanzministerium and the Innenministerium released it on 15.04.2019. Only the German text is legally binding. The Federal State does not assume any liability for the translated texts.

In cases of doubt or if you have any questions or problems, please contact the relevant authorities directly.