Prerequisites for a reduction of the curfew are:
- Existence of a public need
- Existence of special local conditions
- for reductions of curfew times in individual cases: the municipality in whose district the business premises for which a reduction of curfew times is requested is located
- for a general reduction of the curfew: the municipalities and districts, large district towns as well as the municipalities and administrative communities with their own responsibility for building law. Enter the location of your business premises in the location selection.
Enter the location of your business premises in the location selection.
You can informally apply for a reduction of the closing time for your business to the municipality in whose district the business premises are located. Indicate,
- in what form and
- reasons why you want to shorten the closing time.
Depending on what the municipality offers, an application form is available or you can download it from the internet.
There is no legal deadline. Apply for the reduction of the blocking period as early as possible.
Find out from the responsible office what costs you should expect.
Please refer to your notification for the legal remedy.
- § 1 Gaststättenverordnung (GastVO) (Sachliche Zuständigkeit)
- § 9 Gaststättenverordnung (GastVO) (Allgemeine Sperrzeit)
- § 11 Gaststättenverordnung (GastVO) (Allgemeine Ausnahmen)
- § 12 Gaststättenverordnung (GastVO) (Ausnahmen für einzelne Betriebe)
- § 18 Gaststättengesetz (GaststättenG) (Sperrzeitverkürzung)
The German original version of this text was drafted in close cooperation with the relevant departments. The Ministry of the Interior Baden-Wuerttemberg released it on 16.08.2023. Only the German text is legally binding. The Federal State does not assume any liability for the translated texts.
In cases of doubt or if you have any questions or problems, please contact the relevant authorities directly.